Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Life sucks...that's what I heard.

Life sucks. Or so I heard. It really does but it depends on how you make the most of it. You could go and face it and kick its butt or you could hide like the coward that most of us are and let it take you down and kick YOUR butt.

I am going to make a major decision in my life happen in the coming months. Man, talk about being sooooooo afraid. I am inundated with so many small things in my brain that I'm afraid that it will burst open. So many decisions to make, so many phone calls to make and so many things to do. I think it is mostly the change that scares me. By now you would think that I am already an expert in moving, in starting my life every three years. Maybe nobody gets used to it. Why can't we just live normal lives? I guess that makes us special. I will just again charge it to experience and these past few months, I have already overused that experience card more than my Visa and Mastercard combined.

As one hiphop artist said "now that don't kill me, can only make me stronger. " Hopefully this mantra will still hold true these coming months. Talk about life...it sucks...that's what I heard.

1 comment:

kitty said...

aww, don't worry you can do it, ate. full support kami sainyo, We know that everything will work out smoothly, ikaw pa galing galing mo pagdating sa buhay. =D