Sunday, April 13, 2008

Back from vacation

We're baaaaaaaaacccckkk!!! Hawaii was just so fab. It was good seeing my brother, his wife and most especially my nephew, Nathan. He is four, very smart and very funny. He spent most of his time following my son around and staying away from my daughter because of her braces. It was nice being back in the States although it is not mainland. Good to see real Mcdonald's, English signs and malls. Nice eating "real" food, not guessing whether it is spicy or not. It was good just hanging out, shopping, buying newly released books, trying clothes in a size that actually fits, and just being outdooors for a longt ime and getting tan. My daughter had fun seeing old friends and visiting places where we would usually hang out when we still lived there. My son visited every Gamestop in every mall and had fun at the famous Aloha Swap Meet.

I know tomorrow is going to be a killer. This is the hardest part of vacation, putting away stuff and washing the dirty clothes that accumulated and most importantly, getting rid of the jet lag.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yayy! I'm first here! testing lang to see if it works. =D

kitty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi. i got ur link from ate kitty. welcome to the blogging world. hope you'll love your stay here like what ate kitty does. people here are so nice and friendly im sure by next days you'll have number of visitors and readers.